Sunday, September 17, 2006

Damnit... I wrote a dam long post just now can? Even had a tiny joke in it. Then I smartly go and close that window. Stupiak stupiak idiotic me... sigh... whyyyy....~~~

Anyways, lazy to type the whole thingy again... so I will just summarise it:
° Just came back from KL few hours ago.
° Got a job at Glomac Business Centre, Kelana Jaya (Industrial Placement). Will start on the 25th this month. Will most probably stay nearby there for convenience of going to and from work. Anyone who wanna find me for sing k, yamcha, movies, shopping, etc... can call me out. But must fetch me cos I got no car...
° Also bought a pair of Levi's at KL. 593 Range (Super low bootcut) <-- the one with 2 buttons and no flyers. Love this range. It's sexy and fits me like it's custom made for me. Finally a pair of pants that fits me well, instead of looking as if I'm wearing someone else's jeans. Haven't tried the new range, the Diva range or something like that. I actually liked the Marissa one. But when I tried it, it din look too good on me. Made my bottom half look cacated. Think I'll try the Eve one when I got the chance. If fits nicely and looks good, I'll probably purchase. I love Levi's jeans.
° Should not look for social clothes ady rite? Must look and buy more working attires already, since now gonna start my career life. Dang... must wear "decent" (read: BORING) clothes and not able to wear my "special" clothes ady.
Sigh sigh sigh...
Just for fun... This is me...

B4 make-up

After make-up

So which is better???

No comments: