Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Artistic vs. Stupidity

Stumbled upon this in Irene's blog... Pretty fun kinda survey thingy I see, so I decided, what the hay, Im bored, Im pathetically in need of entertainment, why not do this... Check this out for yourself guys and better if you wanna do it and post on ur sites as well... =)

Stupidity is an art.

It's not easy being stupid. No matter how hard you may try, you will fail miserably. It takes unusual artistic talent, and a little bit of luck to be able to pass of as stupid. Only those who are truly talented will be able to pass. Try this test. If you score more than 8-10, chances are, you're artistic to the bone!

1. Do you hold your handphone with your left hand but listen with your right ear?
- When you actually talk on the phone for a long long loooonnnngggg time, you tend to have this routine thing such as I do, ie. holding phone with left hand to left ear, then changing to right hand to right ear (cos ur left arm's tired and left ear's burning), then right arm starts to hurt, so use left arm to left ear, but left ear still burning so use left arm to right ear... so does that answer your question?

2. Do you speak louder into your phone when you can't hear the other party?
- Well... OBVIOUSLY!!! It's all natural reaction that you do so CAN? Just ask anyone, we all do that (even though it's useless and foolish, I know).

3. Do you pick your ears wax using your fingers?
- As a matter of fact, I do. In fact, I just did this like 10 seconds ago cos my ear itched and I do not have the proper tool with me now. I usually like to keep my nails a bit long so I can conveniently do the earwax picking anytime, anywhere. And then I'd take the earwax and sorta crush it into powdery form before blowing it off my finger. Gross, huh? Who else does that? Come on... don't lie...

4. Do you tune the air-con temperature to high so that you'll get colder air out of it?
- Ok, THAT, Im not so dumb, err... 'artistic'. I was taught that lower temperature = cooler air.

5. Do you brush your teeth before having your breakfast?
- Actually, I do. I was taught from young that we should brush our teeth twice a day, once before bedtime, and once after waking up from slumber-before brekkie or brunch or lunch or er, meals!!!

6. Do you, conveniently engage the signal light in the same sweeping action as your hand is turning the steering wheel?
- Hmm... actually, sometimes, if I see there's no car in sight, or driving close to me, I won't even put the signal light on. (Do NOT follow my shameful path, kids!) >_< On the contrary, sometimes I do, however, flick the signal light on few blocks before my actual turning. (Don't idolize me on this too, kids... it's annoying...)

7. Do you knock the hell out of your remote control when the tv refuses to obey your need to switch channels?
- Hahaha! Knock the hell out is too strong a word to use. More like give a few gentle spanking in the arse...

8. Do you wear your socks only after you wear your jeans?
- Well D-oH!!! Doesn't everyone? Wouldn't it be the same as asking me if I wear my panties after my pants. I ain't no freaking Batman... or Spiderman... or Mr. Incredibles... CAN?

9. Do you still wonder why, sometimes, there's a horizontal line on top of the number 9?
- Hahaha... I dun actually... cos if there's a horizontal like at the top of the number 9, it means it's a 6 OK? It's so that people can differentiate the number 6 and a 9. *rolls eyes*

10. Did you finish reading this entire list?
- Of course... if I didn't, how would I have answered all 10 questions? Right?

How did you fare?
- Re-read my answers above and you'll have the answer to this question.

Thanks you thank you... Now your turn... post this up in your blog, change it to your answers, and let me know you've done it and I'll check your answers out.

No comments: