Friday, November 11, 2005

Dad // Exorcism of Emily Rose // KL

Sigh...

Haven't been able to sleep much for the past few days... Dad had a serious fall, for the 2nd time, and a part of his knee got chipped off so Mum drove him down to KL for an op. Reached Sunway Medical Centre around 10pm and his Doc immediately did the op on him. Came out of Op Theatre about 1.30am. This was on Tuesday...

It is now Friday and they're still in the hospital... was supposed to be discharged today, but the doctor wanted to keep my Dad in for another day for observation til tomorrow... Hope he'll be fine... He'll be using the stand to walk with and the wheelchair as well...

Next check up will be on this coming Friday...


* * * * *

Went to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose with John, Foo, 'Wai Wai' (not her real name, I think) and Onn zai last night. It's a great movie! Not too scary (for me la... but Im a horror movie freak, so please take note that my level of "scary" might be higher than other people's) BUT nonetheless a very incredibly full of CHILL-RUNNING-UP-AND-DOWN-MY-SPINE. It's really nice... Definitely will watch again if got "kaki"... =) I highly recommend it (beware the faint hearted though) cos 6 Demons possessed poor Emily Rose (Belial, Judas, Lucifer, Serfen and 2 others I dun remember their names [sorry, I dunno if I spelt their names correctly, someone please correct me if they know thanks])

Onn zai (sitting on my right) bought like a whole bunch of snacks and throughout the whole movie, whenever the horror part comes, he will look to the left side of the cinema (NOT towards the screen) and his hands will move into his potato chips bag and to his mouth faster and faster each time the scary music in the movie got more intense! After the part is over, he will turn to me and ask, "What happened?". It was freaking hilarious! And after the first scary part, he told me, "Shit, Im regretting coming to watch this movie". LoL! Chicken!

John, on the other hand, sat on the right of Wai Wai and throughout the movie, after the first horrifying part, he has been sitting turned to one side on his chair with both legs on the chair (ie. squatting position on the chair). After the movie was finished, he was in the state of a shock. Wasn't his usual, talkative self. LoL! And he told us today that he slept only around 7am in the morning!!!
OMG...

Anyways, this is based on a true story, so that makes it all even more chilling and interesting. It has been in an article I read from somewhere that the girl that played Emily Rose in the classic Exorcist actually got possessed by demons after they finished filming it and died.


* * * * *

Going down to KL next Fri - Sun (1811 - 2011). Going with some college mates, cos some of them has convo @ Vistana, KL. So the rest of us who are not involved just wanna go to support them, and to shop of cos. =P

Me, I got tons of stuff I wanna do and people I wanna see! But I dun think I can finish all of it cos I have only, like, 1+ days in KL. I especially hope I get to meet F... I do miss him so much and really hope to see him again. I hope your firm will not be too hectic that you have to work on Sat, F...

Other stuff I plan to do is :
- Get another piercing or two on my ears
- Go Red Box
- Go clubbing (hopefully both Fri and Sat nites, if possible, and got "kaki". Which reminds me, REMINDER TO SELF : CALL COLLIN AND RACHEL)
- Do as much shopping for clothings & shoes as possible
- Get a hair cut and hair dye

So far, that's my list, actually I think there's more to it, but I just cant seem to recall what are they... damnit... Argh! Oh well, will come to me soon... I think...

We'll be staying in Berjaya Timesquare Apartment Hotel.

Sunday, will be heading up to Genting for a day's trip since it's on the way back to Kuantan anyways.

Hmm... as for now, gotta rush my projects due in 2 weeks so I can fully enjoy the coming weekend.

Toodles y'all... muaks muaks...

8 comments:

leelian said...

Aiyo why dont come earlier. i got some invites to a zouk private party tonight leh. mike shinoda of LP might be there summore.

=nel= said...

lian : ehehe... wat to do... going down wif college friends... they have convo this coming week ma... so can oni go down then lo...

not given that much freedom by parents to go anywhere I want, whenever I want le...

Anonymous said...

hi sweet..how you beenn...
hugs k, daddy will be fine!!!!

muaks

Anonymous said...

hie lyn... ill b comin back from melbourne on d 1st. n ya, reachin on d 1st of dec as well la. hehe, wif my bf. so, wanna ask if ur free on dat day onot to pick us up cuz my parents workingla. n hehe, feel like bringing my bf to kai kai in ktn abit first b4 go back kmn. ill confirm wif u d time again ok? tx. anyway, too da loos.. if ur really not free thn, mmm... nvmla.

muax, jen n leong. :P

=nel= said...

jenn : heya babe...

1st of Dec is a Thursday ya? Em... for the time being I can say, I can fetch u la... But cannot confirm with you yet la. Cos got classes and stuff to check. Wanna go kai kai in Ktn oso no prob. BUT, I cannot fetch u back to Kmn on dat day wo. I will only go back on Saturday for that week cos I got Function to do. It's my assignment for my exam. So unless u guys wanna hang out in Ktn til Sat n follow me back Kmn... or I fetch u fr Airport on Thu after u land (if I can), then take you around and maybe ask ur parents take u later or get a bus... u plan and let me know first lo... =)

Cheers. hugz.
LYNN

=nel= said...

PegZ : Thanks darling... I've been really hectic and busy nowadays. Well, always been since course started. Sigh... Stressing out makes major breakout so now Im having "pizza face" CrapZ! =(

Dad's ok... retiring to wheelchair to get around. And if not, just lying in bed. He's having a slow recovery... pray for him to get well soon.

Thanks for your wishes. *Hugz* Hope everything goes well for you too yea? Keep in touch...

cass! said...

babes... come down kl never say hi

=nel= said...

cass : oo... darling... sorry ar never find u in KL... kinda short of time le... but nonetheless, I'll be down in KL end of next month... probably stay around 5 days or so le... so that time i'll have time to do all the things i wanna do and find the people i wanna find (that includes u!!!)... Let's go countdown to the year 2006 together and then club or our asses off yea???
Make sure u got time for me then... hehehe
Miss you... muakss!!