Tuesday, December 06, 2005

After so long...

... rest assured to my fellow friends that I am still alive and kicking... Good and bad things have happened to me throughout the whole time I've been Missing In Action (MIA)... Things that made me hit rockbottom and crashed so hard... to how I've got great friends around me to scoop up all my broken pieces from the fall and putting me back together, piece by piece... And things that made me feel sky high... those were great times...

Anyways, Li Chin (Jen)'s finally back from Aussie... with a new love interest, Leong (Alex)! So went out for drinks at a lounge kinda place at Cherating with them, Audrey and some old schoolmates... Something like a high school reunion kinda thing. Overall, I think there were 14 - 15 of us... Had Carlsberg only at first... but later on as the group grew larger, started drinking tons more... 1 Carlsberg, 5 glasses of red wine, 1 tequila pop... what else? I dun remember... but I can honestly tell you, after not drinking so long and mixing your liquor... bad idea!!! Din know I felt freaking whoozy til I stood up to play pool with Kang Lung (which, in my high n "bei" state, I still won, kthxbai)...

Anyways, in the super high state I was in, I got to find out some stuff, like how much people cared and worried about me, how people would "fly car" in the middle of the night,all the way down, thus, getting "saman" just to see if I'm okay from all the drink... and many other stuff... =) So, through the bad, I get more good... LoL!

Sigh... tomoro got class again... dang! But got two good news for tomoro:
1. Lee Lian's coming down to Kuantan!!! Yeayness!!!
2. Going to watch mooooooovies.... after my loooooooooong hour of class til 5.30pm la... sigh... What should we watch... what should we watch... I hope to watch horror movies... either Cello or The Fog... But I have a feeling we'd be watching either Kung Fu MahJongg (not too bad) or Zathura (>_<) or Chronicles of Narnia (sooo not my cup of tea...) But what to do... must sacrifice... Wanna watch AEON FLUX oso... Jon ssid it's not bad...

Anyways, I dono what else to blog anymore... This week will be very busy... cos gotta handle some function thingy for our "exam"... pretty cool... but very pressurising as well cos it's 50 marks!!! *Gulp* Hope it will be a success... wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally lynn is back huh? long time din see u online as well. well, still having exam here, poor me! will be going bck bru around 20th. anyway, gd to c dat u r still alive.. LOL! :) take care dear