Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blog - back from the dead!

My blog is alive and kicking again!!! Woo hoo!!!

Actually... I really dono what to say...

Im in my office now, blogging when I should be working... but it's not lunchtime and what's a gal to do when she has that teeny tiny bit of freedom to herself?

My office sux... a lot of websites are blocked by them... this includes Friendster, uTube, some entertainment websites, MSN messenger AND gmail!!!! Yes, as in the whole http://gmail.google.com/ site!!!! WTF man!!! They really expect us not to have a life and give ourselves a little bit of free time to do our own thing... I think they will soon block access to blogspot as well... Sigh... My friend, Shi's office can view EVERYTHING!!!! So jealous....

Anyways, MNG having sales now... gonna go to The Curve and find the yellow top I've been dying to buy... the MNG in Mid Valley din sell it... I went on Fri... so today after work, I will go hunt for it in The Curve's MNG.... cant believe they closed down the MNG in 1U... that is just so mean!!!! *sob* Hope my salary is out by today so I can shop shop shop... practically broke from paying off all my commitments now... sigh...

My company robbed us off 2 days work... our salary usually comes out on the 23rd of every month... but this month 23rd falls on a Saturday, so I thought "Nvm... Monday go check, should have banked in our money d!" Mana tau! Last night I went and check... TAK ADA!!! Never bank in to us!!!! Cis bedebah punya company...

Also, they say now calculating bonus and increments... dono if I will get either or both of those good thingies or not... Hope can get la... my pay is super chicken feed now wei.... can barely survive... *Poor Me*

Wonder if anyone still visits my blog or not... seeing that it's been almost 1 yr since I actually wrote anything... lol...

No comments: