Friday, June 29, 2007

Thank God It's Friday...

Hoo hoo hoo...

Wassup wassup? Im so freakin bored here in office... but lucky it's already a Freakin Friday! Yippie Doo Da Day!!!

Calmly waiting for 5.40pm to come so I can head off to Pyramid to meet up with my old hostel mateys for din din... Been a long time since I met them... Miss you guys so much Chingz, Nee & Tyng!!! *HugZ* (Chingz & Tyng, I'll pick you guys up once I wade through the jam from my workplace to your hostel ya? Sorry if I'm a bit late... will be preeetttty jam today)

Anyways, as usual... supposed to be doing work but not... instead, Im here writing in my bloggie and entertaining myself *no pun intended*. LoL!!!

Oh yea... I went to MNG @ The Curve, Damansara on Tuesday after work cos there was sales... wanted to find the yellow shirt that I love so much but it wasn't there... either it's not on sales, or it's sold out EVERYWHERE!!!! @___@

Anyways, the trip there wasn't too big a disapointment as I finally found a pair of skinny jeans that is super gorgeous! Still cant believe I can actually wear UK size 4 (XS) for bottoms now!!! *Does mini celebration for me* Cant wait to wear it out!!! But it's kinda loose at my waist and tight at my thighs lerr... how ar? What diet or exercise can make me tone and maintain my waist but make my butt and thighs slimmer and toner??? Anyone has good advice on that?

Got such thing wan mer???

No comments: