Monday, July 02, 2007

After the visit to the doc's

Went to the doc's during lunchtime... super packed in there... took me more than 1 hour to see the doc.... she said that I have severe throat infection (cos it is more than 1 week already) and that was what caused my ear to feel as if my eardrum is about to pop... apparently, it's the nerve that connects my throat to my ear that is pulling cos of the infection, and the pulling is close to the ear, that's why I thought that it was in my ears... Then she said she would prescribe me some antibiotics to take for the infection. Then I told her I had some green discharge coming out of my eyeballs and it causes me to get blurry vision, so she said she'll prescribe me with some eyedrops... then I went out to the waiting room to wait for my medicine...

15 minutes later, as I was standing at the counter of the clinic, I was looking throught my medicine of two packets of runny nose pills (for day and night each), cough syrup (which Im not gonna drink... gonna take my "pei pa gou" better) and my eyedrops.... noticed something? Yup... the "smart" doctor did not give me the antibiotics!!! How weird was that?!! How to become doctor larr.... ish... Nothing to say...


~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~@~~~~~

Anyhoo...

After ten thousand years of insisting, finally bought a tv and a PS2 yesterday!!! Went crazy fixing it up and finally had a PS2 marathon! LoL!!!! Cant wait to go back home and continue the marathon again... whooppeeeedoooodaaaa!!!!!

My favourite games: Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors... lol...

Bought Fatal Frame as well... but quite the scared to play... kekeke

I also bought Kingdom Hearts (the one with Sora and the cast of Disney wan) so can continue the last time I played halfway.... later on gonna buy another one that I played halfway, Shadow Hearts

Ooh, also bought Devil May Cry 3... I love the graphics man... superbly created...

What other games do you recommend?

1 comment:

Princess QiQi said...

fatal frame scary..i dun dare to play.

i like to play dynasty warrior on my psp too! :)