Thursday, July 05, 2007

Manic Depressive

Took this quiz and this sounds EXACTLY like me... I think I need professional help...
I suffer from:
  • GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
  • OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
  • Paranoia
  • ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: Manic Depressive

You have extreme cycles of highs and lows. Sometimes you feel like you don't know who you are. One week you could be very hyper and happy and the next week you are slow and depressed.

GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Paranoia
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
What mental disorder do you have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.