Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Doggy Year 2006!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my fellow chinese!!! *Woof woof*

Finally the start of my 1 weeks CNY holiday... and Im back home now!!!!! Whooppee!!! No classes for 1 whole fucking week! *grins from ear to ear*

Will be going back to Segamat tomoro morning... then next day, off to dad's side (Batu Pahat) for "30th night" (hokkien: sar zhap meh) and 1st day <(hokkien: chuay it) then back to mummy's side (Segamat again) after dinner that day and stay on for "chuay ji", "chuay sar" and so on...

Ang pau!!! Ang pau!!! And more ANG PAUS!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! (Will act like Uncle Scrooge and count all the monay monay monay!!!)

And lots n lotsa pigging out on junkie foods and Shandy and whatnots!!! (Am not gonna worry about my weight at this fun fest)

Then it's back to college again on the 6th Feb... sigh...

Part of me drags CNY cos of going back to BP... my dad's side tends to have these favorite questions they like to ask EVERY year... either it's their favorite questions, or they have Alzheimer's disease and forgot they already asked the very same question last year round... What question is that???


So [insert your name], what are you doing with your life now? How is your studies getting along? What are your plans for the future?


I swear... sometimes the ang paus I get... it's just not worth the pain in my ears to hear that from every relative (my dad has 10 brothers and sisters, and I have more than 20 cousins there). Too bad it's superstition to cut stuff during CNY... or I'd cut my ears off! *rolls eyes*

That's why I love my mummy's side... we have total understanding to leave everyone's professional life alone.

Anyways, got to go now... not feeling too well...


I leave you with a picture of myself... whatcha think? ^_^

Happy Chinese New Year 2006!!! May good luck be with all of you always! *Huggggz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

=nel= said...

Happy Chinese New Year dear sweet Little Monkey!! SOrry this is waay overdue... hehehehe