Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ahh. Finally.

Yesh... finally found a new home for meself. My own sanctuary. My own space again. (Dam lazy to explain again, so if you've read my last post in my "old" home, which I have no interest in naming, you'd know what Im talking about and why I chose to flee.

Anyhoo, enough talk cock about evil biatches that don't matter, ya? Let's blog.

Going back hometown on Friday... best part : No need to take the stinking bus! Cousin just called from the office and verdict is, her dad's gonna come down to pick us up! *do the Macarena to celebrate*

w00t~ Cousin's wedding is on Sunday and will be going back on Friday! I know it's not MY wedding, but I'm still excited! This will be the 2nd wedding of cousins (mum's side) that I'll be attending, so it's happy, happy, HAPPY! Now, finally, a reason to dress up, a reason to put on make up and nice accessories, a reason for everything! =P

Besides that, finally get to see babyboy again after so long. So many things had happened between us. Things that would break us, affect us - bad. But we're still together. That's gotta mean something! Though we cant see each other often, but in time, I know everything that fell out of place will stick back together again. Everything will be alright again. *Keeps fingers crossed*

Thought of staying back in hometown for another week or so (HOPE my parents allow me to) before coming down to meet up with my parents the next weekend and then pack up my stuff... I don't even know where to begin my packing up! Aarghhhh!!! Help! *runs around frantically* You'd think that in 21 years of my life so far, having moved to four (4) states and seven (7) houses would have given me the skills to pack things up to move, or at least where to begin, what to throw, etc... but NO, I learned NOTHING. Nil. Nada. *smacks own head* Think think think...

Sigh... where do I go work? I would want to either work in hometown or in KL... job opportunities and varieties would be more in KL. The pay is much better here than in small places like where Im from. AND most, if not all, of my friends are in KL anyways, so working here would be like killing two birds with one stone. BUT I also wanna work in hometown... cos babyboy is there, and having been so far apart from him and not being able to see each other as often as possible, has pretty much gotten to us. The number of times we both broke down and cried. The number of times we argued cos of the distance. The number of times for this, for that... I cannot remember.

Audz has asked me to find a job in KL, so we can still meet up... but I dunno... how bad can it be that you wanna work in two places cos the two best things in ur life are in two different places, states?

Working in KL :

  • Friends are here, but babyboy is not
  • Gotta find a place of convenience (to go to work & near friends & food) to stay, that is of reasonable price
  • Higher wages
  • Can go back on most weekends, so get to see babyboy at least on weekends. (is that enough?)

Working in hometown :

  • Babyboy is there, friends are not
  • No hassle of finding room to rent, place to eat, etc... but finding work here may be problem itself... where can I work?
  • Lower income
  • Get to see babyboy almost everyday throughout the week!
Sigh... I gues the choice is not really mine to make. Gotta discuss with my parents still and the final decision is still theirs. I guess Im still fine with them deciding either hometown or KL, but I really hope they do not decide on the place we're staying at now! Blueksss~! >_<

I DO have to start finding work ASAP if I wanna have enough savings for my 21st birthday celebration, which is at the end of July. I wanna make it big, big, BIG! Dilemma wei...

5 comments:

lynnee said...

anywhere outside of kl, the cost of living is always lower.

less stress too.

Anonymous said...

aiks....not studying adi? or just working part time for holidays?

=nel= said...

lynnee : yeap.. true true.. I thought of that too... but it also means salary is very very low.. *lol*

sK : Hmm.. yea.. stopped studying ady.. Too much problems and stuff.. Parents suggest I take a break for a period of time until I'm ready to charge back at education.. =)

Anonymous said...

I hope you continue studying back. It's a waste if you don't. You made it this far and to be able to get into Monash from MUFY isn't easy. You're a smart girl. Having no degree will get you nowhere.

Btw, don't rest too long. I rested a year and it already killed 1/2 my momentum to study =P

Good luck in looking for a new job and have fun resting yeah!!!

=nel= said...

s-Kay : No probs... I'll get back to the education world as soon as I get up enough confidence and push aside the fears I have in me to do it... and go at it FULL CHARGED! =) Working, I dunno yet though... parents doesn't seem to allow... will try to convince them. Cos I dun wanna sit at home and just rot in between. U know what I mean... heh...

Good luck to you too ya?