Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Birthday Meg // Boring...

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY MARGIE!!!

Stay a hottie always ya? You know I love you darling... Safe trip down Kajang, dun party too hard like LAST SATURDAY @ KY's... *lol* and will call you when Im down in KL next week so we can meet up ya? Miss you loads...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In 12 hrs time, I'll carrying a superbfuckingly heavy bag, taking the LRT and then Monorail to KL, Sg Wang area to wait for my sis to get off work and then we'd be hanging around there, have dinner before going to Pudu to wait for our bus back to hometown. Ride's at 8.30 PM and will reach destination zero at about 1130 PM. So so wanna see my babyboy straight after reaching hometown tomorrow... but I think that's impossible... so... sigh... I'd be so happy if I can go out with him everyday that I'm there... *keeps fingers crossed*

I hate travelling or walking all by myself... even if it's a short distance... it's sooooo boring, and lonely... As most people know, I'm a motormouth and cant shut my mouth, except when I sleep... so travelling and eating alone is a big NO NO for me! I feel Aso out of place, so pathetic, so... LAME! I dun wanna be a LAMERS! Blueksss... >_<

Anyhoo... I suspect my PC's invaded by many many spywares... and possibly virus also... hmm... wonder which website me/my roomie/housemates visited to make my PC "sick"... sigh... gotta reformat it ASAP cos I cannot go on with surfing the 'net halfway and then my pages either becomes "not responding", automatically shuts itself or with adverts keep popping up by itself over and over again... it's so fucking annoying AND I simply cannot do my work like that! *&^%$ fishbones + *&^%$@# more fishbones

Happy news on the other hand, I finally bought that cap! From the day I set my eyes on it (Tue night) in that shop in AC, I immediately fell in love with it and have been dreaming day and night about it. Finally, today's the official date for the opening of that shop and I WENT TO GET IT! Set it on reserve with Jason so no other people will steal it from me! Ye-ay! *Thanks Jason/Oliver/Kok Ann!* Will post a pic of it IF I can transfer it from my cammie phone to someone's laptop and then to my PC cos it doesn't have a fucking IR... =/ Oh well, the price to pay for choosing a PC over a laptop...

AGAIN... does ANYONE know how to transfer old blog entries over here to my blogspot??? My old blog allows us to make backup for all our entries... it's in a URL everything... so... ANYONE? Help? Pls? Damsel in distress? Pity the lamebrain here CAN?

3 comments:

lynnee said...

hi lynn... thanks for visiting my site :) i will add u to my links.

as for transferring files over from your old blog, you can copy + paste the data onto a new post at blogspot then publish it. should work.

cheers!

Goddess_MeG said...

hmm... i bought 2 caps too :P am going to get a few more! yaY!

=nel= said...

lynnee : no probs.. always happy to meet another fellow blogger... especially one that has the same name as me, at that... *lolz*

I'll give it a try.. just hope it won't be weird... cos I have the old ones all in a backup or something in tabulas...

meg : w00t~ Come let's go check out the shirts and everything else at AC again! Dam nice n its cheap til end of this month... n my time here is limited, so... lets go lets go lets go! hehee...

When u free to come out lunch with me??? Call me ya? Or phone tak dak credit again? =.='''