Thursday, May 19, 2005

Verdict // Help!

Ahh... mum called like around 8+ pm just now... woke me up from sleep... I got my answers :

  • I cannot stay back in hometown for the week before I come back to KL... no, the parents want me to be back at HOME with them instead... sobsob... boring old place...
  • Parents insist I do NOT work first, insist I stay at home for the time being and have my "rest"... probably in the hope of me changing my mind during that period... sigh sigh sigh... All I wanna do now is work and earn my own spending $$... and being able to give some to my parents, is the best thing ever... though it won't be much, but still... it's worth something, no? Besides, they aren't like depending on my income to go thru everyday... its just to show my filiality to them... but they dun wan me to work... so I guess my only choice now is rot at home... if it's in hometown, still okay... at least I have friends and relatives to go yamcha and talk to... at home, none of my friends are back! Sienz...

Anyways, does anyone knows how to transfer old blog entries from another blogging server to blogspot? Besides that, I wanna add a tagboard at the sidebar... Also, how come some of my links on the right are able to be clicked on, but some are not? So not fucking used to blogspot la... sigh... HELP!

2 comments:

lynnee said...

copying & pasting onto blogspot new post & then publishing it up didn't help?

that's the only way i know that actually works.

=nel= said...

lynnee : Weird though... i thought they would have had this import-export thingy like my old blog did... but turns out they didn't so... its ok la.. i'll do it when im more... erm... not lazy.. LOL... thanks =)