Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend is here!!!

Hey hey hey

It's a Friday again! Aren't you glad the weekend is coming? This weekend is gonna be a pretty busy one for me, as opposed to the previous two weekends, in which I just hid out in my room and basically just ate, slept, onlined, read Chicken Soup, Youtube-d, Facebook-ed, watched TVB Series, etc. Sounds so "eventful", doesn't it?

Well, for starters, I'll be headed for Sunway Pyramid after work (in about 1 hour from now) to meet up with a bunch of friends as well as Tzey Huey, who is coming down from Singapore to meet us up. Hence, a MUFY-Monash reunion thingy is born... I should think there will be about 7 or 8 of us there. We'll be headed over to Thai Thai @ 7.30pm.
Gosh, I do hope I will be able to make it there on time, considering the Friday traffic (madness, I tell ya!).

I do hope I can eat tonight, considering I was supposed to "save my stomach" by eating a light lunch today (ie. the bread I bought) but ended up going out for lunch with my colleagues, cos we @ DBS are showing our support for Earth Hour by shutting off all our lights for 1 hour, from 12.30pm - 1.30pm. It was pitch-black in the office! So went out for lunch. Unfortunately, it was raining like mad outside, so the whole building was basically unable to leave the premises, so the crowd was divided to either eat at T-break, our cafe on Ground Floor, or the food court on 4th floor of our building. It was so packed we decided to go for Jap food (same building) on 2nd floor. Boy, did I ever regret, cos the blardy set cost me about RM30+ (and that was the cheapest!). The bill for 5 of us came up to almost RM200! Crap wei!!!
Food was okay, but I feel guilty now cos I was supposed to save up for tonight's splurge (on both my stomach AND purse) but ended up breaking both rules. Sigh...

Anyhoo, tomorrow, Dre, MG & I would be headed down to Malacca for a day-trip - purely eating, shopping and Jonker Street madness tomorrow. (Did I mention eating? There goes my diet plan...)
Since I dun really wanna be stuck alone with the lovebirds (if you know them, you wun wanna be stuck alone with them too considering how "romantic" they are ;P ), I have asked my ex-colleague, Zoey to go along on the trip. So we'll be finalising the plan tonight... Hopefully I can scout for some nice and cheap stuff over tomorrow! Wish me luck!

After all the outings and such these few days, I guess I should reserve Sunday for a little me-time at home. Should really let my stomach, feet & purse have a little rest before smoke starts coming out... =P

Well well... it's almost time for me to go-go... so Happy Weekend, peeps! And enjoy yourselves!

No comments: