Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sing k // the BIG 'secret'

Hiya... Im back again! =)

Anyhoo, it's lunchtime now, so Im taking this opportunity off my busy busy work to "release stress" here...

Tomorrow is Friday (TGIF!) so that means another week has passed... What do you guys have planned for the weekend?
As for me, my company is gonna have one of our "famous" gatherings again... at non other than our favorite past time; KARAOKE-ING!!! Yup yup... I swear, I think all of us absofuckinlutely LURVE hearing our own voices! Almost all (okay, I confess... ALL) our gatherings consists of us going for the K-dinner at either Neway or Red Box! LOL... This time round, our K-dinner will be held at Red Box, The Gardens, from 7pm - 12am. Woot~ I predict this event is gonna be madness for us again, just as the farewell (part 2) for our beloved MD, Mr Lim was... FYI, the farewell (pt 2) was also a K-dinner @ Neway, Berjaya Times Square. (Farewell pt 1 was @ La Bodega, Pavilion, farewell pt 3 was lunch @ Overseas Restaurant)

For Sat & Sun, so far no plans yet... my "bro" Kev, will be heading to Kedah today til Sun for business, so that leaves me with no one to "bug" and hang out with... Not sure if Yoong wants to go out for yamcha or dinner or something together... if he does, then can round up Zoey and Lee Ling for that... wonder if Leeyin wants to join in. If she does, then we gotta make it an early thingy cos everyone's so sick of having to send her alllllll the way back to her place cos it's so frickin far away, can? And she doesn't feel the least bit 'malu' to have us send her back... like she feels it's our responsibility to do so! Fark man! Sigh... perhaps we'll just plan an outing without her... anyways, she doesn't speak Canto like the rest of us, so when she goes out with us and we speak in Canto, she ends up sitting there quietly cos she doesn't know how to speak it, and she doesn't seem to understand what we're talking about as well. Kind of a language barrier ain't it?

Dre is having cravings for chicken rice balls and Jonker food & shopping... so we MIGHT be planning a day trip down to Malacca for some lovely indulgence. Seriously, I think I need to lose weight cos I feel like I've been piling on some with my pigging out since CNY! *faints*
So, hopefully that plan will materialise... Im so stressed out that a mini holiday would be nice... =)

Our old friend Pei is gonna come back to Kmn for a while sometime in July, so Lian (and Andy, perhaps) and I will be headed down to Kmn to hang out with her during the weekend... dunno if we'll be taking leave to go down or just for the weekend, though... Lian suggested that we can bunk with Pei @ her home considering her parents wun be around for about 1 week, so we can keep her company... I was thinking more of staying over at Lung's place, considering we're... kinda together? Well, dun get too excited over it just yet cos it's kind of a "trial" period cos we got some issues that needs to be resolved first. That's why we're kinda keeping the relationship to ourselves for now, until we figure out if things can work out. What issues? Well, actually, I dun think it's issueSSS... more like one issue, which is kind of a big one; distance. I dun mind a little distance now and then, but it does create problems, doesn't it? And with that, comes monetary issues cos he's all the way in Kmn (which is about 4 hrs away) and we just calculated that the two-way trip would cost us MYR200/=, PER TRIP! Expensive like mad! If let's say we do 1 trip each per month, every fortnight, it would be 200 buckaroos per month just on traveling to be together for the measly 2-3 days (not incl. food & entertainment), is it worth it? The other alternative would be taking the bus, which of cos would be cheaper, but I kinda hate taking the bus cos Pudu is sooo outta the way so it's inconvenient... and then for me to travel to that ratchet, notorious bus station alone, is soooo unadvisable... that place is bad news, I tell ya! Sigh... See the issue we have? I dunno if it's right for us to be together, cos of this problem... and I guess he's thinking the same thing as well.

Previously when he confessed to me, I kinda freaked out cos we've been friends for so long (since I was 13 and him, 14... so it's 12 yrs up til now!), so can you blame me for being kind of skeptical and terrified? I was worried about our long standing friendship and would it be ruined IF things din work out... I mean, I have always had some feelings for him, since early days of knowing each other (he knew about it but kinda avoided me after finding out, that I had to get Lichin to bluff him that it's not true so he wun avoid me anymore, which he didn't after that.) but I din think there would be any chance that he'd like me. So I ended up being good friends with him, always helped him with his problems, always listening to him and sharing his news... I even stayed up with him all night (by the beach, mind you! Dun get any kinky thoughts!) to listen to the problems with his then-gf and giving opinions and helping him through it. Heck, Jenn, his American ex-gf, even called me and talked to me for few hours after he broke up with her! She was crying and talking at the same time, with her American accent, and I was having THE hardest time trying to understand her and consoling her... and you know the best part? She met Lichin and Lian, but never met me before. So I was kinda surprised that she'd come to me when she and Lung had problems! He said that all these things I did for him, always being there for him has made him see me in a special and different light... so in a way, being nice kinda paid off in the end, didn't it? =P

But of cos, let's not count the eggs before they hatched yet, cos we still got a problem to solve here. Somehow I kinda get the feeling if we cant come to a good solution, we might be gameover... I cant likely expect him to come down KL all the time and me not having to go down to meet him, cos there has to be compromise in a relationship, and besides, he has to run his family business and his own business down there... so it will be unfair to make him keep coming down. And in this recent time, definitely I will have to be the one to go down first, cos his mum just had a bad fall, so he has to be there to take care of her. Sigh...

No comments: