Monday, March 23, 2009

Unlucky In Love...Definitely!

Well, it's official. He broke up with me last night. Said he couldn't take another failed long distance relationship (LDR). His previous two relationships were also LDR and they failed miserably, so he has no more confidence to do it again. Sigh...

Even when I told him I dun mind going down every twice a month just to see him. But he minds it. He minds that I have to spend so much money to go and see him and it will be tiring for me to keep on traveling up and down.

He is worried that he might not be able to meet up with my expectations, blablabla...

Sigh... Im just sooo unlucky with love. Is it Im not lovable? Am I unattractive? Am I such a horrible person that I don't deserve someone who loves me so much, wanna be with me, take care of me, treats me like a queen, who wants to spend the rest of "his" life with me... just like my friends Lian & Dre has found their great significant other??? Do I not deserve the best and be happy too? Sigh...

Where is my Mr Right? Where is my "the one"??? Im soooo tired of waiting and going through disappointments, one after another! I've already had 3 disappointments this year, and it's only March! THREE! Means on average, one disappointment per month! That has gotta be the most pathetic thing to happen to anyone!

I got so fed up that last night on MSN, I told Yoong that I dun wanna find a bf anymore. LOL! See? I was THAT fed up...

A friend told me that there is one person for everyone. And that person will make your heart melt and everything will feel right when you're with them; even at times when things are not ok. He will appear in your life one day and you will know.

I believe in that... so, where is this guy of mine??? Im waiting...

No comments: