Friday, September 16, 2005

Mascara

In college now... went to Megamall with Tee just now to get some catalogues from Vincci to paste on our College's Secretarial Board... for decoration purposes of course... =.='''

Anyways, while I was there, I saw this very nice pair of pumps that I simply could not resist buying! It's really nice AND suitable for going out as well as for me to wear to college... Definitely NOT a pair of pumps that will KILL feets... *beams* RM59.90 or something... forgot... it's brownish in color so should not be too difficult to match clothes with it... I HOPE! *gulp*

Hmm... later on we went to Watson's to buy a new mascara to use during my Orientation Night cos my current one, Maybelline Lash Discovery is err... almost dried up? >_< And as a result... I bought the new Maybelline XXL mascara! It's on promotion right now cos its, yes, like I said, NEW... so it's only RM29.80 now (normal price is RM35.90). Came back to college a while ago and couldn't resist trying it out... the result : EXCELLENT!!! I have NEVER seen my eyelashes so long and thick and ... beautiful before!!! It's amazing!!! I have pretty short lashes, so I definitely recommend this to people who have short lashes like me... it really does add length and thickness to my barely-there lashes! And it's pretty darn cheap too! The effect is almost exactly like the one you can get using L'Oréal's Lash Architect (the one with Milla Jonovich or some celeb with the damn 'kua cheong' lashes wan), so if you were originally planning to buy "LA" (which was what I wanted, initially), why not give XXL a try, as it gives similar effect/result AND is much cheaper.

PRICE COMPARISON >> Maybelline XXL : RM29.80 --- L'Oréal Lash Architect : RM45.90.

See the price diff for the same great results? =)

Sooooo happy... w00t~!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Maybelline XXL has been out the market ages ago?

=nel= said...

mikee : maybe it was out in the market quite a while in the UK where you are... but in Malaysia, it's just out recently...

leelian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hehe sorry for the previous comment entry. Used the wrong "identity". Haha.

Anyways I was saying, I thought the mascara was out in the market for quite long already? Mebbe not "ages ago", but definitely not new rite? :P

=nel= said...

Lian : err... dono wo... I dun think it was out very long ago le... Or maybe it was out in the markets earlier in KL but in Kuantan a bit slower? Can that happen? hahahahahahha! ;)