Saturday, September 10, 2005

The pics...

Just as promised, the pictures from my Merdeka Parade participation... Sorry, the photo pixels are very huge, it takes too long to load, what with me using TMfuckingNet [dialup]... it already took me ages to load into my Multiply, so... do go take a look at it over there ya? Can browse around too... It's where I store all my pics... Ooo... And do remember to ADD me into your list too if you haven't already done so... *winks*

CLICK HERE : ~***
Merdeka Parade '05 Pics***~ Hope you enjoy them!!!

P.S. Do leave comments both in here AND in multiply k? Would love your feedbacks! Muaksss!!!
^('00')^

6 comments:

jack said...

wah.. so many head shoot.. :p

=nel= said...

jack : hahahah! of cos la... all take myself wan u know? Professional self head-shooter (no pun intended) kekekeke... =P Nice or not??? hehehe

jack said...

nice.. it will be nicer if u come play CS with me.. i'll head shoot u kao~kao.. lolz..

Anonymous said...

Oh ... never know you are that patriotic to join a parade.

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the shoulder length hair than the shorter one ;) You look so much sweeter this way =D

=nel= said...

uncle jack jack : u sure u can head shoot me in CS? Mebe Im the one who headshoots you in CS!!! =P

mikey : mwahahahha! I din know I was so patriotic also... It's cos I was FORCED to join by my "beloved" college... blahhhh! >_<'''

sKay : shoulder length? Which one? The one now ar? Heheheheh... Thanks... *hugz*