Thursday, September 08, 2005

What d'ya think?

Like my new layout??? Kekeke...

Not bad for someone who knows NIL.ZERO.NADA. about html and all those IT shite yea? ;)

BIG thank you goes out to
Jack Jack for aiding me in my "template mission" LoL! Thanks Uncle Jack Jack! ^_^ *hugZ*

Anyways, not much to talk about. Drove down Kuantan today for a meeting about our Orientation Night (in charge of some stuff) and then drove back again... and then sat here few hrs trying to figure out this html stuff...etc... so pretty tired...

Each of us has to sell a minimum of one ticket for the Orientation Night... So... Anyone of you interested to come to my college's Orientation Night? It's only RM50... we have dinner, performances, AND fashion show (which, btw, I am chosen to be one of the models up on the runway that night! Come support me pls...) as well as lucky draw and voting for MR. and MS. Olympia... I have a feeling our head student, Zaki will be Mr. Olympia C. and either Azlyn or Kak Ayu will be chosen as Ms. Olympia C. Yeay...

While I was in college, went to get my timetable for my course, which will commence this coming Monday (12th September 2005) and guess what? I have SEVEN (7) subjects to take in this sem... including one LAN subject snoozathon, Moral Studies. WTF! Can you imagine that??? I hope I can still obtain excellent grades despite the jam-packed schedule... sigh... But determination is strong in me...
*chants* I know I can I know I can I know I can... *chants*

Details for Orientation Night -
DATE : 23rd September 2005 (Friday)
TIME : 7.00PM
VENUE : Swiss Garden (Hibiscus Hall)
THEME : Elegant Night
TICKET COST : RM50

[NOTE : I have one ticket in my hand now... Anyone interested to go, do let me know. If more than one ticket is requested, I am able to obtain more] I am NOT joking...

3 comments:

KY said...

not bad, but don't use yellow fonts. hard to read against ur darker yellow background. =)

jack said...

aiks.. -_-"' uncle jack jack?? omg.. dont call me like that.. *shy*

and what is all this color.. see till*blur~blur*

=nel= said...

KY : thanks for d advice... will keep that in mind the next time... actually wanted to change the yellow background to another color... but cant seem to find where... which brings me to...

Jack : can u help me find out where to change the background color??? I do til *blur* d last nite... @_@ hehehe...

Alaa... u also know I biasa call u uncle Jack Jack ady la... even on MSN... hehehehe... nice la colorful... =P [okok, I went color crazy last nite.. too excited about being able to fly solo on this... kekeke!]

Oh crap... is that a spam? or is that an actual person???