Friday, September 09, 2005

Pissed...

... is what I feel right now.

Just ended a conversation with F. And I can tell you, it din end pretty.

Dun wanna go into details. Just some personal stuff.

You know what, F, fuck you! I guess its MY fault for not letting you know earlier. So that you wont spend all of this month's earning on boozing and pubbing with your friends. Its my fault that you din keep your salary for rainy days and have savings of your own! And I guess it's MY fault too that you wanna come but cant and you don't want me to ask someone else. What the fuck? I don't know anyone around here! You want me to get someone off the street? The people I know here are all from my college! They are ALL already involved, FYI! You cant come, but you don't want it to be someone else other than you... how does that work out, F? Huh? Tell me what that fucking means!

FUCK!

Maybe boozing with your friends are more important that this... than me... Im pissed. No matter what I do... things doesn't come my way... You say you'll come next month. But the thing is THIS MONTH in case you still in LaLa Land and din realise yet! So what if you come next month. Can I postpone the whole damn thing to next just because of you? All the places are fucking fully booked for this whole year! And FYI, it's not my place to choose ok!

Damn. Fucking. Pissed. Off. Right. Now.

Whatever. I hope you're HAPPY! Cos I sure am NOT!

No comments: