Thursday, September 22, 2005

Orientation Night - Eve

Tomorrow is THE day. For my college's Orientation Night, that is... And I dunno how well it's gonna go, our rehearsal just ended a while ago... it seemed pretty fun and crazy... let's hope it will be like so as well, tomorrow.

Oo... I found someone to go with me to the OR! Yeay! Gavin will be coming down from KL tomorrow just to visit me as well as be my "date" for the function. It's so sweet of him to do so and get me off the extra ticket Im stuck with... Thanks Gav!!! *hugz* =)

Will head to Megamall later on with Tee to find our top for our opening performance, after my sister leaves for KL with her colleague, Jeffrey. Their company, Super Pages will be having their annual dinner down there on Saturday. So that means I will be having the car all to myself... whoopeeee~~!! =D And then me and Tee will go book hotel room for him..

I still dunno what to plan for Gav's visit here... not sure where to take him to and what to do cos I dunno Kuantan that well yet... so let's hope his visit here will not be too boring for him... =/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been years since I went back to Kuantan. I bet the place changed alot eversince I left there back in 1986

Anonymous said...

Kuantannnnnnn!

I heard its changed a lot. has it? Even Kemaman too! I cant wait to get back there! haha. The first thing Im gonna do is go to Kuala and indulge myself in those Otak2 and keropok lekor and satar. n YOU are coming with me! Muahaha!

=nel= said...

mikey : I show him the way to his hotel wo... does that count as take him "home" KAKAKAKAKAK! Jk... dun worry le... I know how to think wan... thanks for ur concern... ;) *hugz*

s-Kay : 1986 ar? Then I can definitely tell you that Kuantan has confirmed, 100% changed already now!!! LoL!!! ;)

lian : Hehe... just took Gav to Kuala today... had plenty of it... Dun jealous yea???? =P Sooooo niiiice (read newest post)

Will definitely go with u to eat!!! Kekekeke... ;)