Sunday, October 09, 2005

Memory loss? // This girl...

Funny.

Everytime I am not planning to blog or am not logged onto my blog, I get tons of ideas on what I wanna post/update.

But when I am finally there - *click CREATE ENTRY* - I get brain-tied. Suddenly, all my ideas fly away! (hence, all the shitty sucky postings... so sue me. bLeh!)

What I DO remember is, I have been thinking about posting a "This girl" thingy... what is that? Hmm... should I do it now? Not sure yet... Once I do it, you'll then know what is it all about... =)

Anyways... I think I will do it now...


^(°oo°)^

This girl...

... is 21 years old this year.
... is misunderstood most of the time.
... has changed compared to 1/2 year ago.
... suffer from severe depression for more than 3 years now and is never fully cured.
... thinks too much about anything and everything.
... can be very noisy and loud almost all the time but can be extremely quiet, especially nowadays.
... is trying to get her life back on track again.
... is missing KL. The time when you can find some place to hang out/mamak at ANY hours of the day. Where your friends are game to have some fun.
... has many friends, but only few close friends, who actually understands and knows her.
... is judged and looked down upon most of the time.
... wants to go down to KL.
... is fucking stressed out and badly needs a vacation.
... does not have any time for herself or social life nowadays cos her life is evolved around handling responsibilities at college, 7 subjects, 5 assignments, 3 projects and 3 presentations.
... has found a friend in college that she can relate to and talk to comfortably about any topics or problems.
... is very afraid of growing fatter, even the slightest bit.
... loves McDonald's & Burger King.
... always orders the Fillet set (McD) and the (Single/Double) Mushroom Swiss set + onion rings (BK).
... loves to drive.
... loves her black Mazda 323 even though it is really old (1986/7 I think) and problematic.
... has kicked many male @$$eS in Need For Speed (and other car racing games).
... wants to graduate quickly and start her working life in KL.
... hopes to find "the one".
... tends to care too much for people that she loves/likes.
... is tired of unsuccessful/short-term relationships.
... loves watching TVB series.
... has mood swings and stomach problems on and off.
... used to have very bad temper, and still do but is very much less now.
... does not want to be in a relationship now because of hectic schedule and many other factors.
... is deeply petrified of getting hurt... physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
... has sprained her ankle three times in 2004 but is still giving problems up til now.
... is pretty close to her mum but not her dad.
... will do the best work on tasks you set upon her to complete, provided she is interested in the subject matter.
... aims to get straight A's throughout her course. *fingers crossed*
... loves to sing K, especially at Red Box.
... buys clothes mostly from MNG (MaNGo), topshop and Miss Selfridge.
... buys shoes mostly from Vincci and Nose (and Charles & Keith if in Singapore).
... thinks she has been in love only twice.
... is very straightforward and hates to be a hypocrite, so some people tend to hate her cos she refuses to lie to them just so they get happy.
... would rather people tell her the truth, even though the truth hurts, than lie/hide things from her. (Cos when the truth finally comes out, it's gonna hurt 1,000,000 times more)
^(°oo°)^

So far, these are all the "This girl" I can think of... will add more to the list when I can think of any... cos it's like 4.05am now and I gotta go get some shut eye.

Nite all and see you next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl sounds so negative

Anonymous said...

hugZZZzz.. missing you lynn.
Take care.
Sturgy smart!!
party hard!!

Anonymous said...

that was posted by me..
*vern*
hehe

=nel= said...

mikey : yea... heh...

is that you adding a point to my "This girl..." list or is that your conclusion to my "This girl..." list? LoL...

Vernie : Hey... I miss you loads too! Wish I coul go KL sometime soon to catch up with all you remainding MUFY-ians but Im covered with so much workload now... will be heading to KL around end of Dec n hoping to stay til after 1st Jan! So make sure u're free to meet up with me ya? ;) *hugz*