Sunday, October 02, 2005

Orientation Night pics // n00b

Uploaded some photos of my Orientation Night already. Actually uploaded some more than those you can see there now... but stupid internet connection fucked up my thing. Ended up with "Cannot Find Server" shite... sigh...

Anyways, here are my pictures :
Orientation Night 2005 Photos

^(°oo°)^

Had class today... Saturday man! Also got class... actually, its replacement class le... but it's STILL A CLASS can! On Saturday too! Weekends are No Class Time ok? It's sleeping time. Nappie time. Make me feel like those poor schooling kiddies that have classes on Saturdays oso le...

Then the lecturer handed us our project questions. Yet another to add to our "Torture & stress" workpile. Business. Bah!

Well... dun wanna talk about that le... Im already dam pek chek (agitated & moody) these few weeks cos of college ady.

Happy things...

Went to Megamall (yes, again. What do u expect? College's near that place and this IS a small and boring place ok?) with Tee after class yesterday. Went around 2.45pm. Both took our own cars cos we were gonna go back at different times.

Bad mistake cos... when we drove nearing our destination, FUCK! the whole place dam jam and packed with slow (if ever) moving cars!!! It's already difficult enough to find a parking space for ONE car but two??? Man...

Went around the area like dam long... finally, after 30 minutes, found a space. Tee parked and hopped into my car to go find my car a space. Lucky I was daring and aggressive enough to cut in between two cars and then not allowing an old aunty that dam ganas keep wanna cut in front of me... cos if I hadn't been smart driving, the fella's who were gonna come out of parking n leave a free parking JUST in front of me would've been taken by Aunty Ganas! Almost 1 hour of going round and round finding parking... it ain't a stroll in the park I tell ya...

What was the happy thing? Oo yea... finally bought a new oil burner thingy! See, about end of last year or beginning of this year, I broke mine. How? I added some water and put few drops of oil and started burning (lavendar oil - to destress) while I got busy doing my assignment. Forgot to keep track of the time and check on the water level every now and then. At midst of doing my assignment, there was a sudden explosion - coming from behind me! I looked back and lying on the floor, broken into pieces, was my little blue glass bowl. le sigh le sigh...

I looked everywhere to find just the bowl... but to no avail. And on Friday... I finally laid eyes on that cute little thing. I went in the safer path now... no more buying glass ones, even though it looks nicer. Ceramic ones are better for blur sotongs like me... kekeke... =) Bargained with the shop lady... Finally could only reduce the price from RM65 to RM58... not much... but better... =/

Used it today! Yeay! Im a very satisfied customer... But din buy any burning oil from her shop though... they are freaking expensive!!! RM14 - 21 for some small bottles. I got my few bottles in KL for RM5 only! Lucky I still got my favorite Lavendar oil to burn... but it's almost finishing... sigh...

O... cut my hand on glass today... throbbing pain... bleeding... ouch! >_<

No comments: