Sunday, October 23, 2005

update...

A week since I posted anything... isn't it??? I dunno... I dun recall...

Friday got no class cos of the ... something I dun remember... and who cares?

Whatever Holiday = NO CLASS

that's all that matters =P

So... came back home on Thursday after class in the evening. Drove me n my sis back. Dam freaking a LOT of cars wei... less than 1 hr journey turned out to be about 1 1/2 hr journey pulak... n lotsa lorries summore... ish...

Then drove down to Kuantan this morning again... got revision class for Business today... An extremely stressful 10am - 1.45pm... Drilling nonstop for 1 hr 45 mins... can die la...

Then me, Tee and sai lou, Tiger went to Megamall for lunch... had Ayamas's chicken rice... it's really not bad actually... Was so full of cars on the road though... had trouble finding parking... went round n round n round for like dono how many rounds only can find... by the time we found parking was like 2.45pm ady...

After lunch, we walked around. There was this BMW road show going on and I fell in love all over again with the BMW Z4 Roadster (why I said AGAIN? Cos I browsed d internet 3 yrs ago and stumbled upon it n it was love at 1st sight...n now... again) 3.0 horsepower sumore... fuh... saw also saliva dripping... and there's also a 5 series and a 7 series on display I think... and... my other favorite... the X5!!! *breathes into paper bag*

Then drove back home again lo... Nothing much le... oh... the pipe in my Ktn home burst and the room flooded... making the room directly under ours flooded as well... heh... Our room was actually still pretty ok... just the room below... the bed's all wet... pretty funny... kekeke...

Meanwhile... assignments are all pretty much done... just waiting for the lecturers to OK it... and then next week will rush my groupmates to hurry it up on their part in our projects so the rest of us can get our parts done... I need to turn on my BITCH radar for these few weeks cos I'm chosen by lecturers to be the group leader for assignments and my fellow members are the type that cuts class and have the tendency to slack off... which is not my choice of group members but those are all the people that are in the class... so we're all stuck to each other whether we like it or not... bummer... blah!

So this means I'll be super cranky and super stressed out again again again from now on... Mid term's in 3 weeks time or so... OMG... *pulls hair outta head*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...I finished all my assignments adi. Now all I need to do is study for my finals. Phew.

Btw, I was team leader for my group assignments and I was the only girl. Damn senang wanna lead guys weh. Tell them what to do, give them deadline. Kau tim. Hahahhaha. Luckily no girls. Sometimes they all damn alot of opinions wan. So since I'm the only girl...I can keep all the opinions to myself. No conflict. No mafan =P

Anonymous said...

I'm always the group leader (against my will) whenever there's a group assignment too. Sometimes it's good, sometimes its not fun. Actually I already told myself that this semester I'm gona sit out frm being group leader, but...argh! Those ppl just don't give me a choice! >:-@

Hehe, but I think its good to have you BEING the responsible leader, rather than you having an irresponsible leader rite? At least you have things in your hands and control. hehe. Lets hope ur teammates dont give u a problem.

=nel= said...

sKay : sigh... Im all done for my assignments, which are individual assignments... projects, Im just about about about to start cos my group member who is responsible for the first part of it just finished it... and I have a feeling they dun understand what the question wants... so when they hand their part to me, I will have to do so big touch ups on their parts again before I can even start on mine... double sigh... n there's like 2 more projects OTHER than this that I mentioned... triple sigh... =/ *pulls hair out of head*

=nel= said...

lian : yea... u're right about being the responsible leader rather than having a blur and irresponsible leader and dying under their command or... non existance over the assignment? *Gulp*

Gosh.. but its still just as bad that I have to "babysit" irresponsible and selalu ponteng-ing group members who doesn't have a clue what we should do and probably give their part of the project to me half done or totally out of topic... U can imagine how bad that would turn out as well...