Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sick

I'm sick... At least I think I'm sick... or will be... I dono...

I dono if I'm ALREADY sick or on the way there... But I know that I'm not well...

Drove home from college around 9pm last night again (yes, been doing that every night... turning into a nerd). Din turn on the air conditioning on my drive home cos I was feeling ghastly cold.

Took a bath - icy cold bath cos the hot water thingy at the outside bathroom which me and my sis use rosak (even before we rented there so totally not our fault) and the landlady din give two fucks to get it fixed so we won't hafta suffer under the cold water, especially at night or rainy/cold days...

Outta topic d... anyways, was already feeling cold, bath cold water, lagi cold. My hands were of ICY state all throughout the night... while reading my books, while watching tv... I din even on the fan in the tv room... and my sis complained that it was so hot. =O

Wore a thick jacket after that and still fan was off... but still felt cold. Wore thick clothings all through my sleep at night but STILL cold. Am I catching a cold?

Maybe it was due to the all the raining going on here now la... but not too likely cos how can I, someone whose immune system is stronger than my sister's, fell so cold and shivering in jacket and no fan on while she is there, bathed the same icy cold shower, but yet feeling hot.

Wanted to call F last night to talk to him... Miss him so much but wasn't sure if I should call him straight in fear to disturb him, so sms-ed at 10pm to check if he's free before calling. But he said he was on the way out to collect something from a friend and will text me when he got back. So I waited for his sms while watching tv...

1.30am came. Still no msg from him to tell me if its ok to call him for a short chat or to inform me that he's gonna sleep and all... but no. Nothing from him. Not even to let me know that he cant talk. Im really bummed. This is so depressing. And it made me even sicker than I already am. But I still msg-ed him to say good night.

This sucks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are u any better now???

take care love......drink more water k...