Saturday, August 13, 2005

Haze.Haze.Haze.

Wah lao...

The haze is getting worse and worse. It's even spread over to the east coast! Kuantan, Terengganu... kena ady! This morning I woke up and looked out the window and OMFG, blur man! For a minute there I thought I was in Genting Highlands... except it was damn fucking HOT!

Everywhere I looked, it was damn blurry vision! Went grocery shopping with my mum in the afternoon and kept yawning. Lacking oxygen due to haze... Stupid mch ccb Indons! What the fuck you affect our country like that! Inconsiderate I tell you!

I told my mum: At the rate of the haze now, spreading even to east coast already now, sooner or later, people are gonna look at the map and wonder why we cant see Malaysia on it; cos it's such a small country and the (fucking) haze is so thick!

I actually meant it as a joke, but...

Check out the picture and see for urself what Im talking about...



NOTE : Click on photo to enlarge...

This is fucking serious case... Soon we'd be going, "Where's Malaysia?"

Hail storm has struck Subang and Sunway area couple of days ago and its snowing in the impossible-to-snow Melbourne... wonder if it'll even snow in zon Khatulistiwa ie. MALAYSIA!

Hey, the impossible might just happen!

No comments: