Friday, August 26, 2005

Why so boring???

Argh...

Gotta drive down to Kuantan tomorrow again... got Merdeka Parade training with my fellow coursemates of Olympia... FORCED by our principal btw... Totally 100% din join by choice! Blueksss!!!

And then on Sat, will be having Computer Application exam (yes, an exam on a fucking SATURDAY! Kill me can?) and then about an hour after that, it's training time again! Whoopee!!! *sarcastically + rolling of eyes pls*

Oh, and it's confirmed... my lecturer insists I wear the cheongsam and asks Azlyn (that's the lenglui Malay gal, I found out her name) to help find a nice one to rent.. and get this... me and her are gonna hafta wear HEELS and march around the fucking field! OMFG! I hope I dun trip and fall... And I already sprained my ankle like 3 times... I so CANNOT wear heels for too long... I wore them on Monday to go for my class (Mondays are the college's "dress up like an executive" day) and then after that went to Megamall for lunch and a short walk around wif my coursemates before driving back home again... and my leg almost gave way... It's still painful up to now... Sigh...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Ooh... Thinking of joining the gym once my actual course starts, I get my timetable to plan and things are more settled... Will most probably be going with my "sai lou" Tiger, since he's the one who suggested it... And I HAVE been planning on getting myself toned up again, considering I had to stop tennis cos of my poor ankle... So Im guessing gym would be a pretty good choice, considering you dun need to find a sparring partner to do gym (a buddy there for motivation and boredom killing is good of cos)... Just hope I won't get all big and bulky like I did when I was still superbly active in tennis... I din lose all this weight and went to a smaller frame just to ruin it all again wei... Just wanna look more toned... not bigger! =S Sigh...

Argh... boring boring boring... Guess Im gonna go offline in a few.. nothing to do... Bah!!!

4 comments:

KY said...

come la play tennis with noobs like me, more fun and cheaper.

Anonymous said...

do u know that midvalley has the best panmeen in town..

omg
im craving for it now..

btw im moving back to blogspot at http://tingkeling.blogspot.com

change the link? thanks :)

=nel= said...

KY : HAHAHA! Im worried my ankle will give way le... Perhaps even noobs like u can beat me in tennis d... hahaha...

If u can find a superbly good tennis court, the price for usage is pretty ok and a can of balls... it'll be ok le...

=nel= said...

Cass : Yeay Cass! Finally come join us as blogspotters again... LoL... let's celebrate with VODKA shots + Orange juice shots, and GUINNESS shots!!! ;)

Will change it...