Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tired CAN!!

Hey peeps...

Im back from my training and exam! Actually, today's training was cancelled and yesterday's was the most pathetic training ever! All they did was just lined us (those who actually bothered to turn up) and took some pictures and let us off... in less than 30mins! And with today's cancelled, I get to come back home and sleep in the comfort of my own room, my own bed... cos I dunno why, but I dun seem to ever been able to sleep in that room in Kuantan...

Everytime Im there, I cant seem to sleep... And then I'd wake up at like 8 - 9am... WITHOUT FAIL! I never even needed the alarm clock to wake me up, cos I always wake up waaaay earlier than the time set. Last night after getting off the phone, I went to lie down in bed at 2am, lights off (sis next to me, sleeping like a log already)... I COULDN'T sleep! My phone rang at almost 4am, but it din wake me... cos I was WIDE AWAKE! Talked a while and then tried to go back to sleep again. Ended up lying there staring at the ceiling til about 6am before I could actually sleep... and then I suddenly jerked awake at 8AM! And I din have to wake up til like 1030!

It's not just this once... it's everytime Im there... is this creepy or what? =S

Anyways, I'm gonna hafta drive back up tomorrow and stay there til either Wednesday or Thursday... cos we have this vigorous and final training before the actual day (Wed). So no point comin back after training on Monday and then drive back up on Tue again! Too much petrol money ka? LoL... So me and my friends gonna have lunch, hang out after training and go look around for gym centres so we can go...

Oo... went to watch Singapore's ghost movie, The Maid last night after training with my "brother" Tiger and Sheau Wei (Ah Tee). Was pretty ok le.. not very scary... but dam kesian wan... The dam funny part is, when people watch horror or anything, they would wince or scream or anything rite? Well, Tiger's is special... when it comes to the intense part of the horror, he will suck in his breath thru his mouth for as long as the scary part lasts. And if it's dam long, he'd pause for like 1 second and continue again! It was hilarious! The whole cinema was laughing cos it was loud enough for them to hear... LoL!

Anyways, nothing much to update for now... Pretty tired cos of lack of sleep... sigh...

P/S : I finally put up my tagboard on the right hand side (below the Cool Counter)... If you guys wanna like tag me or leave a msg or whatever, do feel free to do so k? Will reply back.. hehehe! =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man enters Jennifer Aniston's home
Sometimes it's not just famous people like Margot Kidder who wander into stranger's homes unannounced.
A friend told me about your blog and this is my first visit. I too have a blog site that may interest you and your readers. It is related to currency trading and forex trading course. Quite a few people make money trading the forex markets. Visit forex trading course for trading related articles.

Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about 7.0 easy forex made on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free 7.0 easy forex made
information.

Kind regards,
Nick

Anonymous said...

Hello ~*SpIraLyNn, I've just been playing Serious Sam 2 before getting down to do some research into currency trading tutorial; on the whole I'd rather continue playing. First place I came to was this post so I've been having a goog time reading your blog. There are some ideas that I could maybe incorporate into currency trading tutorial to make it more useful. Thank you!