Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hold on...

Now wait just a minute there...

I would just like to make some things clear... This is my blog. My sanctuary. A place where I can just blurt everything I feel, think, want, need and whatever shite out. My place of truth. It is also a place for my friends to get to know about me, what I do, how I feel and et cetera et cetera et cetera...

I dun think I am a bad person. I dun do drugs, I dun rob, I dun steal, I dun kill... I am just going through life as it is. I am not perfect. I am a normal human being. And I make mistakes. I feel things. I learn from my own mistakes, from mistakes my friends do. I have feelings. Yea, so I have more of a depression than others do. But so what? I still am me. You think I am not learning cos Im ranting here? That I am an unappreciative, spoilt little prissy ass bitch cos I just want my freedom, my own space, my own life, my own way to learn in life? Think again.

No two people are the same. Maybe some of you dun understand what I go through cos u have ur own freedom since u were young. For me, all my life so far is my parents telling me who I can be friends with. What I should eat. What sports I should play. What clothes I should wear. What I should study. Where I should study. For my life so far, I have been doing what my parents want. Is it wrong for me to want my OWN LIFE back? Is it wrong for me to wanna live n see the world for my own instead of being kept inside a cage and learn and see things through my parents' eyes? Is it wrong for me to actually have my own life? To have my freedom? Is it wrong to expand my views? What the hell is wrong with that? It's not like I'm DISOWNING them or saying I don't need them and their advice!! I still do ok? They are and always will be my parents, whom I love no matter how pissed and mad I am at them. I just wanna learn things my way, see things on my own... be independent!

Every family has their own quirks and deep dark secrets. Every family has their problems and fights and whatever shits. This is MY way of keeping my sanity. MY way of handling things.

Got that?

No comments: