Thursday, August 18, 2005

Oh fVcK!

Oh crap... Oh my fucking gawd...

I did something crazy... something mad... something I may regret doing... even more so later... cos I already am regretting it...

But if I don't do it... I will not know the answer... And whatever I wrote just now are all true... 100% pure.. from the heart... no joke... no more playing games... no more immaturity...

But still... oh fuck... what have I done... Alrite... Im like contradicting myself in here... Hell, even in my brain I'm contradicting myself... conflicting myself... War is going on in my head now! ARRRRGGHHHH!!!

I just hope everything turns out well... goes how Im really realllllly hoping for... But still... slim chance, I think.... sigh... Im the most pessimistic bitch around... This sucks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok.. at least u work things out in ur mind.. contradiction happens bcause we doubt and fear of reality. even if it doesn't goes the way you want it to be, just look at the positive side of the outcome.

=nel= said...

vern : hey hey... u came to "visit" lol... so hapi...

Hmm... but i think it'll be a while before the thing will come to a clear picture... cos there's other party involved... so I still need feedbacks and stuff... heh

hope things goes my way though... *keeps fingers crossed*