Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thanks everyone...

Sorry for late posting... Been having computer classes... Quite boring but nice at the same time... boring as in... alaa... classes memang boring wan la... but nice as in I got pretty nice new friends and everyone's friends with everyone over here cos it's like dam 9 small college okay? LOL... Not to mention, in classes we get to go online and do our own stuff! Da teacher's pretty cool... she lets us do our own thing as long as we do what she asks us to as well (which we do, of course! =P) We're good students! hahahahaah...

Anyways, this specific posting is to thank everyone who has been so supportive and helpful and concerned over me in the past few days that I haven't been feeling well, having depression and suicidal thoughts over some major problem I have been facing... My thank yous goes out to:

Audrey *** Thanks for always being there for me... Im glad to have known you 3 years ago, cos you are the nicest and greatest friend anyone can ever have... I consider you my soulmate cos we are soooo similar in character and thinking and lots more... This friendship is the best one I ever had... No matter where we are or how far apart we are, we'll always always be there for one another... THANK YOU for giving me a call all the way from Australia just to hear me out as well as give suggestions and advice to me... Remember that I'll be there for you just the way you are to me! *hugz & muaks*

Gavin @ Giin Ann *** Though we don't know each other for very long or well, but you have still been there to accompany me and give me good advice on what I should and shouldn't do in my time of need. I can sense the blooming of a wonderful friendship. Anytime you need me, I'll always always be there for you too! *hugZ*

Suk Ching *** You have been nothing but a true friend to me throughout the 4 years we've known each other... sharing our experiences and you helping me through my difficult times and much more. You are the nicest person anyone can ever know... I never regretted knowing you and being your friend. Thanks for always being the greatest friend ever... Keep in touch always and forever cos I don't hope for this friendship ever to end. *hugggg*

Frank *** You're such a good person... I feel you've grown more mature after knowing you for all this time... You've been nothing but nice to me. You came to my aid and lent me an ear even though you're piled up over your head with law cases and workload... This makes me not regretting keeping the friendship and ever confiding in you. Though that cannot happen for us, but the friendship is the best thing that I can ever ask for. Just remember that I'll be there for you no matter what. Thank you... *huggies*

Last but definitely not least,

Irene *** You are the greatest greatest friend ever... You never cease to amaze me with your quickwit and straighforwardness. Nothing about you is ever fake and that's what I appreciate about you the most. You took me as your friend and this I am most honored. I am so blessed to have known you and to share my life with you. And thank you so so much for calling me to see how I am all the way from Singapore even though you are facing some serious problems yourself. This goes to show how cared for I am by you. Hope that one day we can finally meet up cos I really hope to see you... Love ya girl... *hugs + kisses*

These are the people whom I can relate to and not regret knowing... You guys are the greatest! I love you guys so so much! *I dunno how many of you are actually gonna see your thanks here... but I really hope all of you do... And if you don't, well, I mean it from the bottom of my heart!*

HuGgGsXZS

2 comments:

CreativeBitchin said...

*smiles* no problemo babes. you take care of yourself aye? i'll see you round.

=nel= said...

chienne : still, thanks a lot... u've been a real pal to me... will make it up to u when we have the chance to meet up yea? *winks*