Saturday, August 20, 2005

Ranting post...

OMFG-MCH-CCB-TNS...

[WARNING : This post will contain a lot of profanities and violence and bitching about... so those who wants stuff like "peace on earth" or whatever shit, or do not wanna read angry stuff, or happy people who do not want their mood to be sunken, you are warned... leave while you can!]

I am sooooooooooo restless and panicky and desperate right now... (dun think slanting la fuckwits!) It's cos that lenglui Malay gal (I still dunno her name...) said she'd call me since Tuesday to discuss and go out shopping and stuff to find something for both of us to wear during perbarisan for the Merdeka Parade... and til now she STILL FUCKING HASN'T CALLED ME!

Fuck la... is it all leng luis will do this kinda things wan? FFK la... Broken promises la... kena dam a lot of times ady la... all from leng luis wan... (sorry to leng luis... Im not stereotyping... just fucking pissed off now... Im a perfectly sweet and nice person... when not lied, ffk-ed, broken promises, etc... to)

I will only be going to class on Monday next week to pass up my assignment... and then Friday and Saturday 5.30PM will have marching training... Saturday 2 - 4.30PM exam summore... and I dun see her in college often... so how the hell am I gonna track her down la... sigh... I hate going to complain to the lecturers about other students... I hate tattle-taling and ratting on others... but what can I do?

I am so NOT planning on wearing a cheongsam in HIGH HEELS! And WITH sports shoes to march, it would look fucking ODD la! Ppl would think Im fucking insane wei... Kebaya would be much better choice considering its longer and can cover the shoes... and where do I find kebaya I can borrow if that gal keeps playing HIDE AND SEEK with me? I will absolutely NOT go make one just for this stupid event... I still need to find a gown to borrow or buy for my Orientation Night... Dark blue... fucking dresscode... why cant they just allow us to wear whatever fucking color we want?

Not to mention, my coat and skirt for my Secretarial course will also have to be dark blue! Sigh... Nothing against it... love blue... just dun love what color we hafta wear inside... LIGHT BLUE! WTF! It's awful can!

Oh fuck... just remembered tomorrow is Salem Revelation in PD... cant go! Cos Im fucking not in KL... dam sad... have been going for all da annual raves (2x per yr, yes, I go to both)... and now, I have to break the spell cos I cant go this time... MCHTNS... sigh... I hate you people who get to go! Dam unfair CAN! Damnit la Alex! Come down and fetch me along with you la! U won't wanna be Jon n Shennie's Philips 300watt lightbulb rite? I miss clubbing with you la! Pleaaaaaaassssssse......

Oh crap...

No comments: